Hiya. I'd like to ask about the current or the upcoming new Photos app for iOS 8.1.x.

Can i send more than 5 photos at the same time to a third-party app such as Google+, Dropbox, email or Evernote?? (the last time i've checked it can only send around 6-7 photos at the same time and the more you choose the less choices (of sharing it to apps installed) you have. Is this still true? Having a friend/wife/brother who has an Android phone the only way is to use apps such as Viber or WhatsApp. But not Bluetooth.

And are there better alternatives for a photo editing/photo-sharing app that has the ability to share or forward apps direct to someone else and/or to a cloud/social app such as Google+, Dropbox or Evernote.

Please advice. Cheers.
    02-07-2015 03:39 PM
    Have you read any of the iMore blog articles about Photos?
    Gino Guillermo likes this.
    02-07-2015 03:40 PM
    I'm sorry but i have not.
    02-10-2015 03:21 PM
    You can upload as many as 20 photos to email, depending on photo sizes.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    02-10-2015 04:54 PM
    Most emails only allow around 25 MB with of attachments.
    02-10-2015 11:06 PM
    Most emails only allow around 25 MB with of attachments.
    I just emailed 20 photos I took on a recent trip to New Orleans. They averaged about 1.9 mb each. So when I send, it says total mb of 5.2 for the largest. Then it shows the photos with an average of about 400 kb per pic. I save one to the camera roll and it's still 400 kb. So you lose some quality sending multiple photos. I send one photo, and it saves at the same mb size.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    02-11-2015 11:38 AM
    This question is about the latest iOS 8.3...

I mostly use Google Services such as Google Drive. On my phone i have "standard" 13MP photos all taken on Auto mode with HDR off. I'm not sure about the photo size but can i send more than 5 photos to my G-Drive or not? Do i have to do the procedure within Google Drive and can i do it within the new Photos app? (With Android i can upload 5 or 50 photos easily whichever i want)

Also, a question about sharing...

Under the Photos app If i have several third-party apps installed (Evernote, Dropbox, Picassa, Flickr, Twitter, etc.) on my iPhone do i have the ability send those photos to those 3rd-party apps? If so is there a limit on the number of photos i can send?

Please advice.
    04-13-2015 05:53 PM