How can I get rid of a stuck red pixel on my screen?

I

iMore Question

Hello newbie here and needs help

So here is my problem so i have an iphone 4 and it is my first iphone to own and hopefully not my last . So when i brought my i phone and few weeks after owning it i have noticed a stuck red pixel on the screen and it was just awful :( and i have decided to change my screen and the problem was gone and everything was perfect and btw i have no warranty so i changed it with my own money and i didnt go to apple care too expensive :( (bad idea) . After changing the screen and while watching some youtube i have noticed this awful looking weird thing on my screen which can only be seen when the screen is black. I am new to iphone and i reAlly need your help , any help would be great. Thank you in advance.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: Hello newbie here and needs help

Hi there and welcome to iMore.

When you say "this awful looking weird thing," can you be a bit more specific please? Is it a physical defect or only something that can be seen when the screen is being actively used?

You say you can only see it when the screen is black. If you power your phone off, can you see it then, or does it only appear when the phone is on?

Fadi Dababneh2

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

hey sorry i didnt sign in to my account when i posted this post and i am also sorry for not posting pics.. My bad .

Attachments

• IMG_0034.JPG
    IMG_0034.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 486
  • IMG_0033.JPG
    IMG_0033.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 466
  • IMG_0032.JPG
    IMG_0032.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 450
  • IMG_0034.JPG
    IMG_0034.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 638

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

I don't think that's an issue you can fix. I would take it to an Apple Store.

Fadi Dababneh2

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
im thinking that i have sent it to a mobile store to fix it and now im thinking that he has probably put some screws wrong causing some pressure or something like that . what do you think ?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73