Why is face time not excluded in settings on my I pad air ?

I

iMore Question

I boughted this I pad air from Saudi arabian one month ago

Nathan Bael

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Not sure I understand your question. You are asking why it is not excluded? That means that FaceTime is an option. I think any Apple device with a front facing camera can do FaceTime.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Your carrier determines if FaceTime is blocked. If you're using it outside of SA then it won't be. It's the carrier in certain countries that block it.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
That is only an issue if the iPad has cellular. Also, I didn't think they could block it when connected to wifi?

Yup. That's why I said the carriers are the ones who block it. The only was I know of for FaceTime to be blocked is if it's on a cellular connection with a carrier.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I thought FaceTime was excluded from phones sold in certain countries. I thought Apple actually made those without the feature. If I'm right, then that phone was purchased in a country that allows FaceTime. I'm not sure about the carrier. If FaceTime is forbidden in your country, I would expect it would not work on Cellular nor wifi.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Nathan Bael

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I thought FaceTime was excluded from phones sold in certain countries. I thought Apple actually made those without the feature. If I'm right, then that phone was purchased in a country that allows FaceTime. I'm not sure about the carrier. If FaceTime is forbidden in your country, I would expect it would not work on Cellular nor wifi.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

This is an iPad though. Was FaceTime excluded from iPads in certain countries as well?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods