Thx for the correction

I agree we're all connected and need each other. Sometime people just too ignorance to accept this fact. Good bad it's all depends on who perspective

People always like to judge, but who are we to judge ?

1 finger Pointing to others, 3 other fingers pointing at ourselves

And we unable to notice dirt in front of our nose, but we super clear to notice others
    Good line. One finger pointing to others, three pointing to ourselves....I've got to remember that.
    02-05-2015 12:30 PM
    Good line. One finger pointing to others, three pointing to ourselves....I've got to remember that.
    That depends on how one holds their hand when they point... I can point with a thumb and index finger pointing forward and remaining fingers pointing left or right depending on the hand used... The whole " three fingers pointing back" meme is just another thought ending cliche...
    02-05-2015 12:57 PM
    Foxconn has been making products since the'70s, before Apple started using them. But somehow the working conditions are Apple's fault. Makes no sense, but neither do the people who willfully ignore the truth.

Sent via
    02-05-2015 04:32 PM
    Makes no sense, but neither do the people who willfully ignore the truth.
    Another thought ending cliche... anyone who fails to see your position is willfully ignoring truth... gotcha...

In reality... there's what you think is the truth - and what I think is the truth... and the actual truth.
    02-05-2015 04:34 PM
    Yes and no. I think the issue with made in China often comes from the knock offs and forgeries.
    Haalcyon likes this.
    02-05-2015 06:08 PM
    I'm sure their pay isn't so bad for where they are. Also, 12 hour days are kinda meh. There are a lot of places in the USA that put in 12 hour days. I myself will work 12 and 16 hour days for months at a time.
    02-05-2015 06:11 PM
    That depends on how one holds their hand when they point... I can point with a thumb and index finger pointing forward and remaining fingers pointing left or right depending on the hand used... The whole " three fingers pointing back" meme is just another thought ending cliche...
    oh come on, do we really need to discuss this ? LOL
    it's just an old saying in chinese ;p
    02-06-2015 11:31 AM
    Another thought ending cliche... anyone who fails to see your position is willfully ignoring truth... gotcha...

In reality... there's what you think is the truth - and what I think is the truth... and the actual truth.
    I think you are over thinking what I said.

Sent via
    02-06-2015 02:39 PM
    Not a single phone is made in America. Not one.

Sent via
    Not true every single one of my blackBerrys I've own was Made in North America !
    02-06-2015 03:15 PM
    I was gonna say that very same thing lol or you can also just put out your hand and all five finger point in one direction
    02-06-2015 03:33 PM
    This sure went south fast
    02-06-2015 03:36 PM
    Not true every single one of my blackBerrys I've own was Made in North America !
    Did not know that. Thanks for the correction.

Sent via
    02-06-2015 03:36 PM
    Made in or assemble in ? U sure all the components are made in north america as well ?
    02-06-2015 04:44 PM
    Made in or assemble in ? U sure all the components are made in north america as well ?
    http://mobile.reuters.com/article/id...40703?irpc=932

Components for BB10 come from Asia.

http://n4bb.com/taiwan-suppliers-pre...tion-december/

And of course Blackberry also sells Foxconn devices, after a massive write down on unsold devices which just sat unsold because nobody wanted them.

http://www.emirates247.com/business/...12-23-1.532187

So assembly is either Canada or Mexico from components which include Asian parts OR the selfsame manufacturer as Apple, Foxconn.

Six of one, half dozen of the other.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxconn

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    Last edited by qbnkelt; 02-07-2015 at 02:54 AM.
    02-07-2015 02:27 AM
    http://mobile.reuters.com/article/id...40703?irpc=932

Components for BB10 come from Asia.

http://n4bb.com/taiwan-suppliers-pre...tion-december/

And of course Blackberry also sells Foxconn devices, after a massive write down on unsold devices which just sat unsold because nobody wanted them.

http://www.emirates247.com/business/...12-23-1.532187

So assembly is either Canada or Mexico from components which include Asian parts OR the selfsame manufacturer as Apple, Foxconn.

Six of one, half dozen of the other.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxconn

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    I am not stalking you. No really.
    qbnkelt likes this.
    02-07-2015 10:46 AM
    I am not stalking you. No really.
    LOL!!!!! OK that gave me hiccups!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad
    Haalcyon likes this.
    02-07-2015 02:05 PM
    Made in as is made in there's no other definition of made in

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    02-11-2015 10:36 PM
    Certain people don't know Wikipedia isn't the best source of accurate information as anyone can write what ever,as anyone know that only low end cheap bb devices are made by Foxconn like z3. As I said every blackberry I'VE use where made in North America and I checked the back to verify as I still have 7 out of my 10 bb devices still.

02-11-2015 10:55 PM
    Certain people don't know Wikipedia isn't the best source of accurate information as anyone can write what ever,as anyone know that only low end cheap bb devices are made by Foxconn like z3. As I said every blackberry I'VE use where made in North America and I checked the back to verify as I still have 7 out of my 10 bb devices still.

Certain people should stay away from vague phrases and approach subjects and voice rebuttals clearly.

Some people should find references that contradict those posted rather than make vague anecdotal references. Some people should also not cherry pick what references to contradict.
    02-27-2015 01:57 PM
    Made in as is made in there's no other definition of made in

LOL!!!! please tell me where the Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets are made....you know....the ones in BlackBerry Passport....
    02-27-2015 02:03 PM
45 12