What are the iPhone Pros & Cons vs. Windows Phone?

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: What are the iPhone Pros & Cons vs. Windows Phone?

Hold it there. Go to Crackberry and mention Apple. The rabid fanbois work themselves into a lather. Actually more like the Walking Dead considering how BlackBerry has flatlined. So before you go casting aspersions here go clean up your own mess.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general-blackberry-discussion-f2/im-tired-my-blackberry-995163/

As far as apps, I found instagram, Geico, my banks, my fitness pal, the DC transit app, ALL native in my Lumia.

NOT on BlackBerry. Unless you're talking about pooching Android apps through a well known hacking app or get old half working or non working apps in the Amazon appstore. My apps on my Lumia are native and I've got what I need.

Including the one Chen went boohooing to Congress about.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/07/6131c194d5c0869b28cafe419d87842b.png

Well you of all people should know how that is as its always mentioned even when it has nothing to do with apple some people always feel the need to inject it in like certain people you should know. As for the apps hmm I have 3 version of instagram and all the apps I need including all 3 of the banks I use don't know what back water bank you use but ...as for me I've never hacked my phones so don't know what your harping over, as for your tidbit about cleaning up my backyard just move along with that that's becoming so old, as i use multiple systems so what back yard is that 😑

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
And if I want Netflix I could just simple use my iphone/ipods/Samsung/laptop/nintendo or my Xbox 360 or i could just simple use the Internet but when I want to watch a movie I don't know about you, but I go to the theaters, buy dvds, or watch it on cable, on demand , and my service provider allow me to watch movies on my site so I couldn't care less if I don't have Netflix on my bb nor have I ever used it in my life and I love movies so again nice try. Maybe it's an US thing that's a ship I've never follow sorry.

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: iPhone Pros & Cons vs. Windows Phone

Anyhow I really hope he got the information he wanted and made the best choice for him.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Well you of all people should know how that is as its always mentioned even when it has nothing to do with apple some people always feel the need to inject it in like certain people you should know. As for the apps hmm I have 3 version of instagram and all the apps I need including all 3 of the banks I use don't know what back water bank you use but ...as for me I've never hacked my phones so don't know what your harping over, as for your tidbit about cleaning up my backyard just move along with that that's becoming so old, as i use multiple systems so what back yard is that

The "back water banks" I use are the two largest banks in the US. So try again.

You come here and try to chastise us? Check your own backyard. As far as Instagram it is not native so you can't possibly have INSTAGRAM. You might have a client which I also had. Anything else and you're using apps from another platform. Hardly native. And YOUR incendiary posts here can do nothing to negate the fact. Otherwise why would Chem go begging to Congress.

So, the clean up your own backyard, is for YOUR chastisement of THIS site when we DID answer the OP.

And yah I also use multiple systems. So don't know what you're trying to prove with that. You could use 15 iPhones and still come here with your inflammatory rhetoric and STILL be disruptive.

And by the way, the first mention of BlackBerry was YOURS.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Last edited:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

And if I want Netflix I could just simple use my iphone/ipods/Samsung/laptop/nintendo or my Xbox 360 or i could just simple use the Internet but when I want to watch a movie I don't know about you, but I go to the theaters, buy dvds, or watch it on cable, on demand , and my service provider allow me to watch movies on my site so I couldn't care less if I don't have Netflix on my bb nor have I ever used it in my life and I love movies so again nice try. Maybe it's an US thing that's a ship I've never follow sorry.

What's your viewing habits have to do with the topic? Fact is I showed Netflix is available native on Windows and not in that pathetic BBW.

Don't know if it's a US thing. When I go home to Ireland and to Spain to visit my mother's cousins and to Greece to visit my friends I'll let you know.

Not everyone is provincial. In actuality or in mentality.

And oh if Netflix is so unnecessary perhaps Chen shouldn't have made a fool of himself by begging Congress for it.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Oh look!!! Netflix is not a U.S. thing!!!!! Who knew?!!?

http://ukirelandblog.netflix.com/?m=1
http://www.cnet.com/au/news/netflix-confirms-australian-launch-march-2015/
http://m.thelocal.com/20140915/netflix-to-launch-in-germany-this-week
Looks like Cuba too. http://arstechnica.com/business/2015/02/netflix-launches-streaming-in-cuba/

So want to make another dismissive and immensely incorrect and thinly veiled insulting generalisation????

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711