Opening camera from lock screen

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey all. I have an iPhone 6 with latest iOS version. Every now and then when I'm trying to go from lock screen to camera the viewfinder stays for a second and then turns to black. Pressing home button takes me back to lock screen but the problem persists if I try to go to camera again from lock screen. Going there via unlocking the phone works fine.
Any others with same problem? Resetting phone fixes the problem for some time.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree with agarwal.apar. I've tried, but I can't replicate the problem with my iPhone 6 Plus.

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Yea I can do it but I'm not familiar with the procedure with iOS. Does the system take automatic backup before I wipe the phone? Does it return the phone to exact state as it was before wipe?

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. Gotta think it twice tho is it worth the hassle;) maybe next update will fix it, as the problem begun with the latest one.

Misha Downey

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Did it work out? I had the same issue with my iPhone 5. I went to Settings, Control Center, turned off access from lock screen, turned it back on then powered down the phone. When I powered her up again the problem was resolved! Did I just say 'her'?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro