When I open my mail app or sometimes while in any app, I get a pop up window asking me to enter in my credentials for the various email mailboxes I have configured on my devices, iPad and iPhone. This occurs mostly on my iPhone.
    01-31-2015 06:56 AM
    When I open my mail app or sometimes while in any app, I get a pop up window asking me to enter in my credentials for the various email mailboxes I have configured on my devices, iPad and iPhone. This occurs mostly on my iPhone.
    Did you ever used vpn??
    01-31-2015 07:22 AM
    I do see this almost daily. I have about 12 email addresses configured in Mail (Yosemite 10.10.2). There are 3 addresses from my cox.com ISP account that continually prompt me for login credentials - but strangely, only during the day. I rarely see any of these prompts after about 3:00 pm. In my case, I just think it’s something wonky with Cox. Their "help" with troubleshooting this issue is less than helpful, though.
    01-31-2015 09:19 AM
    I get this daily. Only when I use the stock mail app, though. Been that way since I upgraded to the 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-31-2015 09:23 AM
    Anyone know a fix for stoping the pop up
    02-01-2015 09:07 AM
    Have you tried going into settings and email accounts and put in your password again?
    02-01-2015 09:11 AM
    I've done that, re-password but after awhile the blasted thing starts over after a day or two. #$@es me off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    02-01-2015 09:50 AM
    Hi! Did you ever find a solution to this issue with being prompted for login credentials using cox email? I have been having this same issue exactly for months now and it's driving me mad. I keep re entering the password each time I am prompted to do so and I still get the same pop up on a regular basis. Any feedback would be helpful. Especially if you have a fix for this. Thanks much.
    RollTideFanGrl likes this.
    06-17-2015 11:43 AM
    Hi! Did you ever find a solution to this issue with being prompted for login credentials using cox email? I have been having this same issue exactly for months now and it's driving me mad. I keep re entering the password each time I am prompted to do so and I still get the same pop up on a regular basis. Any feedback would be helpful. Especially if you have a fix for this. Thanks much.
    Nope. It's a Cox issue. Changing the setting to check emails less frequently seems to help, but not solve it completely.
    06-17-2015 11:45 AM