Is it just my family or does anyone else have a problem with not enough data in your plan?

I

iMore Question

is it just my family or does anyone else have a problem with not enough data in your plan??

I'm just so use to the unlimited everything.. I switched to a cheaper plan now I run out of data really quickly.... and it seems no need to go back because now i dont think sprint have unlimited anymore or do they?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
is it just my family or does anyone else have a problem with not enough data ...

I have an iPhone 5 and an iPhone 5S on Verizon. Both devices share 10 GBs of data. Not once has the 10 GB limit been surpassed. My boys know not to stream ANYTHING unless they are on Wi-Fi. They also know that if they ever go over the 10 Gig limit, they will lose their phone, and they love their iPhones. As for me, my iPhone 6 Plus is on AT&T's network, and I'm one of the people who is grandfathered in with the unlimited plan. Having said that, the data plan we have is more than enough...;)

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: is it just my family or does anyone else have a problem with not enough data in your plan??

Not sure about sprint but I'm on VZW and I haven't had unlimited data in a few years. I have a few phones on a 30GB plan and don't have too many issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stonerman33

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: is it just my family or does anyone else have a problem with not enough data in your plan??

On my last upgrade, VZW offered me 6gb for $30/MO to get me off unlimited. I didn't want to pay full retail for the phone, and I don't burn through a ton of data, so I took it. I'm 3-4gb most months, but if I take a trip out of town for a long weekend, I can creep up on my limit. Never went over, and I conciously avoid big downloads when I'm not on WiFi.

idrazz856

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site

Surprisingly Verizon doubled my data from 2 to 4gb and I have yet to go over my limit even with 2 phones (ip6/ip5s). It was a bit close a few times when I only had the 2gb! my ATT line (ip5) has 3gb and data rollover only because I received a loyalty data upgrade from 2gb. I guess they are trying to keep me after my contract expires soon 😀 most of the time I am in a wifi area but I stream music and podcasts while I am on the train to/from work.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner