After updating from iOS 8.1.2 to 8.1.3, I can no longer receive video streaming, why?

I

iMore Question

After updating from ios 8.1.2 to 8.1.3, i can no longer receive video streaming.

First, is there any way to back of 8.1.3?

Second, does anyone have any ideas why the video streaming might not be working? It is a streaming live horse show, and with 8.1.2, we have been watching the show for days. It would occasionally get the messafe "could not load movie" after running a long time. But now after the update, the streaming video will not even start. No error message. We do get an initial "loading" message, but then nothing.

Please help. I am at [redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: After updating from ios 8.1.2 to 8.1.3, i can no longer receive video streaming.

It's not possible to go back from iOS 8.1.3.
Try to factory restore your iDevice and set it up as new to see if that cure the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: After updating from ios 8.1.2 to 8.1.3, i can no longer receive video streaming.

First, is there any way to back of 8.1.3?

Second, does anyone have any ideas why the video streaming might not be working? It is a streaming live horse show, and with 8.1.2, we have been watching the show for days. It would occasionally get the messafe "could not load movie" after running a long time. But now after the update, the streaming video will not even start. No error message. We do get an initial "loading" message, but then nothing.

Please help. I am at [redacted]

IF you can find a copy of 8.1.2, and IF Apple is still signing it, then yes you can. Typically, Apple continues signing the previous version of iOS for anywhere from one to seven days after the release of subsequent versions.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal