I have an iPad mini and it ran out of storage, why isn't it recognizing the new storage I purchased?

I

iMore Question

have an IPad mini. ran out of storage wa told to purchase more. I pd doesn't recognize new storage

I am not technology savy. I use IPad mini for picture reference for my hobby. what is iOS ? Settings says have 19GB but when I try to take picture says it doesn't have enough storage. says wifi must be on and device plugged in to back up but when I turn wifi on then tell it to backup wifi goes off. Help! Be gentle.help to understand.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: have an IPad mini. ran out of storage wa told to purchase more. I pd doesn't recognize new stor

Buying more iCloud storage does nothing to the amount of storage physically available on your device.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: have an IPad mini. ran out of storage wa told to purchase more. I pd doesn't recognize new stor

So, you will need to actually delete stuff from your iPad. Pictures, Music, Videos, Apps or whatever else you have stored on it in order to free up some space.

Reparkable

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I have an iPad mini and it ran out of storage, why isn't it recognizing the n...

Can you upload your pics off your iPad into another cloud service to free up space?

Ie Dropbox, Google Drive or iCloud

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner