I've seen many discussions about the size of iPhones and women's tight jean pockets, but they don't address the further question: even if you can squeeze the phone in your back pocket, what happens when you sit? It will either bend or break, or hurt your **** the way men's wallets do. Back in the days of flip phones, you could put them in your front pocket, have them on you all the time, and not even feel them
    01-27-2015 07:58 PM
    Take the phone out of your back pocket when you sit. It's that simple. I don't know who recommends to sit down while any phone is in your back pocket.
    kch50428 and Spencerdl like this.
    01-27-2015 08:03 PM
    I'm not sure the point of this thread. Just use common sense and don't sit down with it in your back pocket
    01-27-2015 11:13 PM
    If you're a woman, put it in a handbag. If a man, buy pants with big front pockets. Cargo Pants would work great. Or use a man bag.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    01-28-2015 03:47 PM
    I'm not sure the point of this thread. Just use common sense and don't sit down with it in your back pocket
    "Common sense" is an oxymoron.
    Reparkable likes this.
    01-28-2015 04:04 PM
    I personally think putting anything in the back pocket of a females tight fitting jeans looks ridiculous. Why on earth would you want to mess with great looking roundness. . IMHO.
    zerog46 likes this.
    01-28-2015 04:42 PM
    If you're a man wearing tight fitting jeans or pants, placing an iPhone in them should be the least of your concerns. #boysneedtobreathe

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone from a galaxy far far away using Tapatalk
    01-28-2015 04:46 PM
    I personally think putting anything in the back pocket of a females tight fitting jeans looks ridiculous. Why on earth would you want to mess with great looking roundness. . IMHO.
    That's where you're wrong buddy. When women put their phones in their back pocket it gives you an excuse to use when you get caught staring. "Hey we're you just staring at my ****!?" "Uhhh no I just wanted to see what kind of phone you have!"

Sent from my Golden Apple Six
    Spencerdl and zerog46 like this.
    01-28-2015 04:50 PM
    That's where you're wrong buddy. When women put their phones in their back pocket it gives you an excuse to use when you get caught staring. "Hey we're you just staring at my ****!?" "Uhhh no I just wanted to see what kind of phone you have!"

Sent from my Golden Apple Six
    LOL
    01-28-2015 04:51 PM