If I stop a new up-date on an i-phone 4s will it wipe all my information??

I

iMore Question

I started up-dating the programme (iO8) on my i-phone. It is stuck on 3/4 of the up-load and hasn't moved for 1 hour. If I unplug my phone from my computer will I loose all my information i.e.: songs, photos, phone numbers, txts??

Why has it stopped at 3/4. Could it be that I do not have enough storage on my phone??

Thanks

A

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I started up-dating the programme (iO8) on my i-phone. It is stuck on 3/4 of the up-load and hasn't moved for 1 hour. If I unplug my phone from my computer will I loose all my information i.e.: songs, photos, phone numbers, txts??

Why has it stopped at 3/4. Could it be that I do not have enough storage on my phone??

Thanks

A

buy up grading and it being stuck now you may have lost everything :/ have you tried conecting to a computer and run it threw itunes??

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There could have been a problem with your internet service or even a problem on Apple's end. Anyway, if you have to restart your device during an update, the process will usually pick up where it left off. As for whether you'll lose your data, it's possible, but I doubt it unless you get to a point where you're prompted to connect it to iTunes to be restored.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner