Itunes states "Not enough when I have half of a 1TB hard drive-why?

I

iMore Question

why does Itunes say I do not have enough memory when I have nearly half of my 1TB hard drive available? It still syncs and plays however the newer version after 10.0 or so have all had many glitches to be polite and now 11.2 stops playing and freezes up with the only way to fix it is to restart my PC. What is going on with Apple these days? This problem does not seem to effect anything except it is annoying when the error message pops up. It seems as though I can still purchase and rip music to Itunes and it is saved properly, however, lately as stated above Itunes tend to lock up after a day or 2 of nonstop playing and most importantly my Ipod goes to the Apple Icon when trying to play music. All other Ipod functions seem to work fine. The battery charges, hold it's charge, music syncs, I can see the time, calendar and so forth. I have also rebooted Ipod several times and taken it back to factory specs and then resynced my 15,000 song library with nearly 500 playlists which show up on my Ipod but I cannot play them for it keeps going to the Apple Icon when I try to play with still having all battery life. I HAVE DONE MUCH RESEARCH, SPENT A DAY EACH TIME TO REBOOT AND THEN RESYNC MY IPOD and I CANNOT FIND THE PROBLEM OR FIND A FIX. PLEASE HELP!

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
i am a little confused- is the problem you are having with your iPod or your PC? Maybe the error message is not that your PC is almost full maybe its the iPod-

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner