Is anyone interested in an Vintage iMac?

I

iMore Question

Old Model iMac Collectors

I have an original Bondi Blue iMac that had its memory upgraded back in 2002 along with its OS version and Microsoft Office. Also has Steinberg's Cubase installed on it. Still have all discs from the time I used it and original software packaging.
It is no longer required in our house and I'm sure many people are the same but I really wanted it to go to a good home as it is in such good condition and hardly used.
So my question is, does anyone know where might be interested in a vintage iMac?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Old Model iMac Collectors

Oh wow I'm sure you'll get some folks here very interested. Wish you could post pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I have an original Bondi Blue iMac that had its memory upgraded back in 2002 along with its OS version and Microsoft Office. Also has Steinberg's Cubase installed on it. Still have all discs from the time I used it and original software packaging.
It is no longer required in our house and I'm sure many people are the same but I really wanted it to go to a good home as it is in such good condition and hardly used.
So my question is, does anyone know where might be interested in a vintage iMac?

I would be very interested in this. Please PM me with the details.

4dmac

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site

Hello HankAZ, I'm afraid I don't kno how to send you a pm and I will need to gather the info for you. What would you like to know?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice