Yes I have not been able to delete my photos or albums because they were associated from my laptop that has now died. And it has been driving me crazy. However I went into settings then into photo and camera inside the settings, then I chose to turn on the iCloud photo Library beta, or turn off if you have it on.once you turn it on or read turn it on it has deleted those associated iTunes photos they're gone instantaneously I solve my problem.. I hope this was on understandable
    01-23-2015 05:07 PM
    Yes I have not been able to delete my photos or albums because they were associated from my laptop that has now died. And it has been driving me crazy. However I went into settings then into photo and camera inside the settings, then I chose to turn on the iCloud photo Library beta, or turn off if you have it on.once you turn it on or read turn it on it has deleted those associated iTunes photos they're gone instantaneously I solve my problem.. I hope this was on understandable
    Awesome!!! Is it working well for you then?
    01-23-2015 06:00 PM
    So are the photos in iCloud Photo Library? If so, be careful. They will take up your free iCloud storage space.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    01-23-2015 06:52 PM