Why can't I access my iCloud email programme on my Apple IPAs since downloading latest?

I

iMore Question

Why can't I access my ICloud email programme on my Apple IPAs since downloading latest

I downloaded latest IPad iOS update last weekend and one cannot access my iCloud email facility. Despite registering new Apple ID and new Password several times and receiving Apples verifications, iCloud refuses to let me log in and keeps asking for Apple ID and password but when I type the details in, it still refuses them. I am at my wits end and am now totally confused. I am so frustrated I am seriously thinking of giving up Apple and buying an Android pad as Apple seems to present too many problems for the user. Bad service, Apple and certainly not worth the frequently quoted good publicity for the IPad. Can anyone help me before I take the drastic action?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Why can't I access my ICloud email programme on my Apple IPAs since downloading latest

No need for any drastic action - just enter the proper credentials for your first, primary iCloud in Settings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2