I have an iPhone 5c that ive had for almost a year now. I just jailbroke it today, and downloaded lots of tweaks. One of which was bytafont 2. After downloading it, i downloaded a font for it. I guess the font wasnt compatible because when my device resprung, everywhere where a letter should be is just a white question mark with a box around it. not only can i not get into my phone now, but when i try to type in my passcode, my phone just restarts everytime. I have tryed to turn it off and on, and i cannot restore it, because my computer says i need to turn off find my friends before i restore which i cannot because i cant get in to my phone. PLEASE HELP ME

other info -
    i have a pc (Windows 8)
    my phone is running 8.1.2 and i jailbroke with TaiGJBreak
    01-17-2015 10:41 PM
    I dont know enough about jailbreaking to tell if its actually broken, but I will say that I dont like how the iTunes market is so closed that you are forced to jailbreake your phone just so you can get that clandestine app you wanted. You should be able to load ipa files without needing to jailbreak your phone.
    01-18-2015 12:52 AM
    Hold down the upper volume key the power button and the home button all at the same time until phone turn off and turn on with apple logo, then you let go the buttons.
    This process disable all substrates and boot up without cydia tweaks. You can then go into cydia to uninstall the font and the tweak.
    If that fail, put the phone into a recover mode, press down home and power button until you see the recover screen (USB to connect to iTunes image on your iPhone screen)
    When you see it, connect your iPhone to your computer, open up iTunes and iTunes will detect it in recovery mode and will suggest you to factory restore it. During the process you will have to connect the iPhone to wifi to prove owner ship of the iPhone by entering your find my phone user name or password, otherwise, that's when you will really have a paper wight iPhone.
    Let us know
    Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-18-2015 02:47 AM
    I dont know enough about jailbreaking to tell if its actually broken, but I will say that I dont like how the iTunes market is so closed that you are forced to jailbreake your phone just so you can get that clandestine app you wanted. You should be able to load ipa files without needing to jailbreak your phone.
    Actually I like how Apple does it. I know all my apps work. I know I'm not introducing any malware. I know I can get the support I need if I had a question.

What I should be able to do is to download an app from a reputable source that I know will work. I get this Friday from Apple. This is the reason I've had iPhones since 2009.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    01-18-2015 04:06 AM