I bought an iphone 6 off of ebay and it is not working i was wondering if i can bring it in to apple to get it replaced.
    01-16-2015 05:30 PM
    Doubtful. They may try to fix the one you have, but replacing one bought off eBay is a long shot
    01-16-2015 05:38 PM
    I bought an iphone 6 off of ebay and it is not working i was wondering if i can bring it in to apple to get it replaced.
    As long as the problem is covered under their warranty, and the phone is less than 1 year old, they absolutely will fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-16-2015 05:39 PM
    Typically, the warranty applies only to the original purchaser.
    https://www.apple.com/legal/warranty...cument-us.html

But you can check the IMEI.
    https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do

And it will also depend upon why "it is not working". If it has had physical or moisture damage, it will not be covered.

But take it in to the store and see what they say. Just don't hold your breath.
    01-16-2015 07:34 PM
    In regard to the thread's title, "does the iPhone's warranty transfer?", I could not find anything regarding "transfers" via Apple Warranty page, but I did find the following via a different site:

"Other retailers stick with Apple's standard iPhone warranty, and this warranty is transferable if necessary. If you sell your phone, you can increase the resale value by selling within the warranty's one-year coverage time, or within the AppleCare+ coverage time. The remainder of the warranty can be switched to whoever bought the phone."
    Source: Things to Consider About the iPhone Standard Warranty - Apple.Answers.com

Whether the above is true, I cannot say. Anyway, feel free to read Apple's warranty page via the following link.

https://www.apple.com/legal/warranty...cument-us.html
    01-17-2015 09:54 AM
    Warranty follows the phone.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-18-2015 02:55 AM
    If you bring it in you can get help. The warranty is attached to the serial number. Not the person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-18-2015 04:00 PM