Invitation senders not receiving confirmation on accepted calendar invites???

I

iMore Question

I think this started right around the time I upgraded to iOS8 but I'm not 100% sure. My calendar is synced through my gmail account. Very often throughout the day, my wife will send an invite to me that appears in my gmail inbox. From a desktop, I will click yes and the event will add to my calendar with no issue. My wife, however, stopped receiving acceptance notifications in her inbox. She doesn't have this issue with anyone else (she uses her's for work too, I only get event invites from her).

Is the setting that automatically sends the confirmation something that is enabled on my end, or something she accidentally disabled on her end? I found the area in Google where I can turn on and off whether or not I get the notifications, but I get them with no problem. Can anyone help? Sorry for the long winded question.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Sending of confirmations is typically something that happens on the recipient's end... be it automatic, or manual.

DrKanter113

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
So, she uses Outlook to run her calendar. What kind of settings would she have to explore if I'm the only one that she is not receiving notifications from?

Thanks so much for your help it is much appreciated.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2