Why do i not receive imessages on my ipad air?

I

iMore Question

Really frustrated. I have tried multiple solutions with no luck. Imessages work fine on my new iPhone 6 but they are not connecting with my ipad air.
For some reason I cannot get my phone number to appear next to "send and receive" on the ipad. All that appear are 3 email addresses. Any suggestions?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If you aren't receiving iMessages across all iOS devices
Go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive on each iOS device and make sure that you signed in with your Apple ID. You must use the same Apple ID on each device.
Go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive > You Can Be Reached By iMessage At and make sure that you selected each phone number and email address you want to use with iMessage.
If you linked a phone number to your Apple ID with iMessage and the phone number hasn't appeared, follow these steps.
Sign out of your Apple ID in Settings > Messages > Send & Receive and Settings > FaceTime on all devices.
If you're linking a phone number to an Apple ID, sign in to iMessage on your iPhone first. Then sign in to the rest of your device one by one with iMessage and FaceTime.

iOS: Troubleshooting Messages - Apple Support

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox