How do I recover my I lost conatcts?

I

iMore Question

I lost my conatcts

i did as u recommended here and put the icloud off than on again but it's not asking me if i want to merge what should i do ??

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: I lost my conatcts

i did as u recommended here and put the icloud off than on again but it's not asking me if i want to merge what should i do ??

Okay, what is it asking you to do, if anything? Is your contacts associated with an email service? If so, delete or sign out of the email account on your device and then set it back up again. There is nothing else I can recommend with the limited information you provided.

oktay79

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site

is it possible to restore contacts over few weeks old without the iphone no longer available and icloud signed off just using icloud on mac

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

is it possible to restore contacts over few weeks old without the iphone no longer available and icloud signed off just using icloud on mac

If the contacts are associated with iCloud or any other email service AND you haven't actually deleted them from that service, then yes, they are retrievable. Simply configure the device you're using with that email service and enable the toggle next to Contacts. Your contacts should then sync to the device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox