I chose the jawbone product - Up Move. For a starter tracker it seemed most reasonably priced and functionally featured for my needs. It has it's pros and cons. I have to move it between its clip on accessory to its wrist band, which is not the easiest to do. I find the wrist band works best for tracking sleep patterns.. but it could be because I've not found the 'right' place to clip on for sleep. There is a learning curve to the product such as its manner of showing time, I still haven't figured that out. I don't wear things on my wrist typically so the clip on is great. It doesn't have a face-plate showing numbers and such, which I prefer. the app works great on the iphone. Overall I give this a 9/10 rating and do recommend it to others.
    01-09-2015 10:14 AM
    Ok...
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-09-2015 10:22 AM
    I chose the jawbone product - Up Move. For a starter tracker it seemed most reasonably priced and functionally featured for my needs. It has it's pros and cons. I have to move it between its clip on accessory to its wrist band, which is not the easiest to do. I find the wrist band works best for tracking sleep patterns.. but it could be because I've not found the 'right' place to clip on for sleep. There is a learning curve to the product such as its manner of showing time, I still haven't figured that out. I don't wear things on my wrist typically so the clip on is great. It doesn't have a face-plate showing numbers and such, which I prefer. the app works great on the iphone. Overall I give this a 9/10 rating and do recommend it to others.
    Is there a question in there somewhere?....
    01-09-2015 10:26 AM