I need to Delete all of the Photos from my iPhone to gain storage space. I tried to back up my phone to my PC and in the process it actually downloaded every picture in my PC to the phone. I have 1000+ pictures now, all of which are also on my PC. All I can figure out is to do them one photo at a time and then you have to do it again in the Deleted Photo folder. This would take days. I'm starting to hate Apple and all things "i". Is there away to delete Photos and Videos in mass? Do I just have to throw the silly piece of crap in the garbage and start over? I can't even sell it with all of those pictures still in there. I'm an old guy, I understand PC's, but Apple is way too difficult to manage unless you were raised in it. I know it's a better platform and I know Apple people are the smartest people on Earth, but they go out of their way to make life difficult on me.

Is there a way to do this, or do I have a $600 brick? Thank you, Joe
    01-06-2015 10:48 AM
    01-06-2015 11:07 AM
    I need to Delete all of the Photos from my iPhone to gain storage space. I tried to back up my phone to my PC and in the process it actually downloaded every picture in my PC to the phone. I have 1000+ pictures now, all of which are also on my PC. All I can figure out is to do them one photo at a time and then you have to do it again in the Deleted Photo folder. This would take days. I'm starting to hate Apple and all things "i". Is there away to delete Photos and Videos in mass? Do I just have to throw the silly piece of crap in the garbage and start over? I can't even sell it with all of those pictures still in there. I'm an old guy, I understand PC's, but Apple is way too difficult to manage unless you were raised in it. I know it's a better platform and I know Apple people are the smartest people on Earth, but they go out of their way to make life difficult on me.

Is there a way to do this, or do I have a $600 brick? Thank you, Joe
    With Windows explorer you can navigate the iPhone's camera roll and bulk delete photos just like any other drive, memory card, or connected device.
    01-06-2015 12:18 PM
    Guys, I appreciate your quick responses, but none of that works. I did back up my phone to iTunes, but all of the syncing is from my computer back to my phone and that's what got me in so much trouble to begin with. In Windows Explorer, my phone doesn't even show up as a Device. In iTunes there was No Option to delete photos. In the Apple Support you pointed me to there is nothing about deleting photos, it talks about syncing TO my phone, but not deleting stuff. One spoke about iPhotos to Photos transfer, but I don;t have iPhotos and don't really know what it is. I used to think I was a pretty smart person until I got Apple products my kids claim is so easy. This is so convoluted and illogical it frustrates me to the point of wanting to eat a bullet. I just want to enjoy the device not have a PHD in MAC. I appreciate your help. Thanks, Joe
    01-09-2015 09:10 AM