As per your article, my screenshots for 5 years have appeared on my desktop, but NOW they are in a folder in DropBox named "Screenshots".
    I have no recollection of doing anything to cause this change and cannot find a way to reverse it - it is unwanted and annoying.
    01-06-2015 12:57 AM
    Let me get this straight. You uploaded your screenshots from your desktop to a folder in Dropbox titled "Screenshots", then forgot you did it. Now you can't figure out how to get the screenshots back to the desktop. Now, is this Dropbox you speak of on your desktop or other device?
    If on a phone or tablet, just install Dropbox on your home computer. Login and your files will be there.
    If on the Desktop,Just drag the pictures/files to the desktop or your documents folder to paste them. And another option is Ctrl + c and Ctrl + v to copy and paste.

Sent from CrapaTalk on my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    01-06-2015 02:08 AM
    I believe Dropbox added a feature where screenshots (on OS X) are automatically uploaded to Dropbox. Go into Dropbox settings and turn this feature off. To return them to your OS X desktop, just go into the Dropbox folder in Finder and drag them to the desktop.
    01-06-2015 01:58 PM