What are some good Web Browsers and Email services?

I

iMore Question

I use Chrome and Gmail currently, Gmail a few months ago deleted about 50% of my saved emails and Im nowhere close to using the storage allowance, it was just random. And Chrome just decided it was time to delete all my Bookmarks. So Im currently shopping for new services. I have iPhone/iPad and Windows laptop.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried DuckDuckGo for a browser? As far as email I use hotmail/outlook. Love it, no problems.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried DuckDuckGo for a browser? As far as email I use hotmail/outlook. Love it, no problems.

DuckDuckGo is a search engine, not a browser. LOL.
OP, I like the Puffin Browser. And Gmail works great for me. I also use Outlook.

Sent from CrapaTalk on my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
DuckDuckGo is a search engine, not a browser. LOL.
OP, I like the Puffin Browser. And Gmail works great for me. I also use Outlook.

Sent from CrapaTalk on my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

DUH!!!! I knew that.....*steps away from the Robitussin with codeine*

sowwwwwyyyy.....

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I have all the major email providers in use and Live (now Outlook) works the smoothest IMO. Ads are limited in the web version unlike Gmail. Syncing is also spot on for Outlook.

I do however use an alias with Apple's iCloud email service. This works great with Apple products and there is ZERO ads through the web version.

As for a browser, FireFox is most often used. There are hiccups here and there and that is where I choose Chrome. Since I am running a Windows 7 PC, IE11 works very well. The only downfall is there is no bookmark syncing, which I rely on.

I also use DDG for all searching on all my devices, there is no ads or clutter.