How do I prevent the iPhone 5C from discharging quickly?

I

iMore Question

I've got an iPhone 5c pink it's really awesome and im not trying to brag in anyway I'm really grateful that I got it and it was October 31 2014 on my birthday when I was 12 but how do I not let the charge quickly can you guys please help me.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Define quickly... typical use most people can get through most of an 8 hour work day... you might look into cases with added battery... or other battery power source you can take with you.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I've got an iPhone 5c pink it's really awesome and im not trying to brag in anyway I'm really grateful that I got it and it was October 31 2014 on my birthday when I was 12 but how do I not let the charge quickly can you guys please help me.

Check to see what apps you've authorised to run in the background. Example - I authorised Facebook because I use it a lot, but not Twitter because I use it very little.

Also check your refresh schedule on your email. I've got five email accounts on my device but only one is set to push. One is set to Fetch every four hours. The rest are set to Manual.

Check your Brightness.

Behind that, check to see your signal strengtj because that can affect your battery life too. And also think about your usage on your device. If you stream music or if you play games those can affect your battery life.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
The iPhone 5c does drain pretty quickly. It's one of the reasons why I wanted a 6.

Best way to keep it going is to turn off background apps, use auto brightness or lowest setting, turn off location setting.

That's my best advice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711