Is it normal for Siri to make inappropriate & crude comments?

Chrisy

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Siri was making inappropriate & crude comments it was really creepy

I love this thread. There was a thread on CrackBerry a while ago when people's BlackBerry's randomly did se creepy stuff. Let me find it. It was awesome.

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site

I love this thread. There was a thread on CrackBerry a while ago when people's BlackBerry's randomly did se creepy stuff. Let me find it. It was awesome.

I remember one from 2 or 3 years ago where someone's phone was playing random creepy audio.

LockOnTech

May 5, 2014
Visit site

I remember one from 2 or 3 years ago where someone's phone was playing random creepy audio.

I slightly remembered that, didn't someone on there mentioned about how there blackberry was recording audio when there was no mention of physical access to use the audio recording feature?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

LockOnTech

May 5, 2014
Visit site

I slightly remembered that, didn't someone on there mentioned about how there blackberry was recording audio when there was no mention of physical access to use the audio recording feature?

A slightly different topic from this.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

Like others said, possibly another app? Also, if the device is jail broken, I'm sure there is a way to get Siri to say inappropriate things.

I still think this thread is baloney though. :p

knighty2112

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site

Get a King James bible ready, and some holy water and salt. If creepy voices return place the phone on the bible, then pour a circle of salt around the bible, then sprinkle liberally with holy water whilst chanting the Lord's Prayer. That should sort it out! 😄😄😄

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

My daughters were talking about what outfit they were going to wear out that night when siri joined in the conversation making filthy comments - it was weird and creepy, a bit disturbing to be honest. Has anything like that happened to anyone else? Can someone hoax siri if they know how?

Yes, siri can be hoaxed. Someone posted a video of siri talking trash about Android and BlackBerry. I tried the same questions on siri and it wasn't even close.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

You can get the same siri voice on a computer's text to speech app and make Siri say anything in a video...

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Do people do this just for kicks? GEEEZ!

Sent from CrapaTalk on my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

They must be really bored. Maybe it was their new years resolution to pollute the forums with these garbage posts.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

They must be really bored. Maybe it was their new years resolution to pollute the forums with these garbage posts.

Seems the "Ask a question" weirdness started about 3 weeks ago.

Sent from CrapaTalk on my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit