How do you add wallpaper to the iPhone?

james1993

Banned
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: how to add wallpaper to iPhone

First, you need to save your favorite wallpaper to your Mac or PC via your own browser. To do it, there are totally two simple steps.
Step 1: Right-click the image you want to use, or control-click it instead.
Step 2: Select the "save as" option to save the image to your hard drive.
For Mac users, you can either save the image to a folder or directly save it to their iPhoto library. While PC users may usually want to save the wallpaper to their My Pictures folder.
Then, you need to sync the iPhone with photos in iPhoto 4.0.3 or later on a Mac, or Photoshop Elements 3.0 or later or Photoshop Album 2.0 or later on a PC. Of course, you can sync with any other folders on your computer that contains images. Just connect your iPhone to the computer and then start to do the following things:
1. After launching iTunes, you can hit the Photos tab, and then choose to sync photos from a pop-up menu.
2. Now, you need to do the following in the pop-up menu:
If you are using a Mac computer, choose iPhoto or your Pictures folder. If you're a PC user, choose Photoshop Elements, Photoshop Album, or your My Pictures folder.
3. Select Folder, and then choose any folder that has images on your computer.
4. Choose all photos or some selected folders/albums, and then select the folders or albums you want to sync.
A while later, the sync process will be finished. Finally on your iPhone, you need to do these things below:
1). Go to the Photos section of your camera. Browse through the albums or camera roll to find the image you want to use.
2). Select the picture and display it with full screen.
3). Tap the icon in the lower-left corner of the screen (As shown in the image below). Note that if you don't see the icon, just simply tap the photo to display them.
4). Now, you have three options to choose from: Use as Wallpaper, Email Photo, and Assign to Contact.
5). Just save the image as wallpaper. Then, select "Done" to save the setting. Now you've set a new wallpaper for your iPhone. That's all.

rafic5

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site

Go to photos select the wallpaper you want and touch the download sign and put use as wallpaper

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site

Wow.

Instead of doing any of that, just search using the Safari browser on your phone for iPhone wallpaper.
Find the image you want/like.
Touch and hold the screen and SAVE the image to your phone.
Then go into the Settings on your phone to set the image as Wallpaper.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

Feels like I traveled back 10 years reading that lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Finally, you can go to Settings - Wallpaper and then select "choose a new wallpaper". From there, you can select either "Dynamic" (moveable) or "Stills" wallpapers from The Apple wallpaper section or you can select from your camera roll. Once you've made your selection, tap on "Set" and than select whether the wallpaper will be used in your lock screen , home screen or both.