I've set my phone for ( notify me when leaves. ) but I never get notified . Am I doing something wrong . Help much appreciated.
    01-02-2015 06:20 PM
    01-03-2015 01:22 PM
    I see this response on several blogs. It assumes that the problem that is being reported has a fix posted on the site but it doesnt and I really wish people would actually read the problems that people are having with Apple apps and stop assuming that all will be fix by going to what I view as a useless web site. How about addressing the actual issue. The notify me feature doesnt work and from what Ive seen on blogs sites it hasnt in some time. In my view that is completely unacceptable on Apples part to continue to promote a feature that they know is problematic at best. Ive read a few blogs that talk about how to fix it with very mixed results but the process is amazingly complicated and not something someone should have to do right after installing the app. Apple needs to fix this or stop promoting the feature. The Notify me feature was one of the main reasons I installed the app in the first place and now its been a waist of my time.
    P.S. If youre going to be a moderator be one. Read what people are asking about and provide a meaningful answer or dont answer. You pointed the person to a web posting that does not have any information on it about the problem they are asking about.
    10-03-2015 02:04 PM
    I see this response on several blogs. It assumes that the problem that is being reported has a fix posted on the site but it doesnt and I really wish people would actually read the problems that people are having with Apple apps and stop assuming that all will be fix by going to what I view as a useless web site. How about addressing the actual issue. The notify me feature doesnt work and from what Ive seen on blogs sites it hasnt in some time. In my view that is completely unacceptable on Apples part to continue to promote a feature that they know is problematic at best. Ive read a few blogs that talk about how to fix it with very mixed results but the process is amazingly complicated and not something someone should have to do right after installing the app. Apple needs to fix this or stop promoting the feature. The Notify me feature was one of the main reasons I installed the app in the first place and now its been a waist of my time.
    P.S. If youre going to be a moderator be one. Read what people are asking about and provide a meaningful answer or dont answer. You pointed the person to a web posting that does not have any information on it about the problem they are asking about.
    iMore is NOT Apple so if there's an issue with one of their apps and the answer isn't found in the blogs then contact Apple directly. We are here to offer help, if we can. If that's not good enough, again I say contact Apple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-03-2015 02:15 PM