im using my iPad for 5 months and still I can't use network messenging?..please give me some tips on how to set up my iPad for messenging using network?thanks
    01-02-2015 09:58 AM
    im using my iPad for 5 months and still I can't use network messenging?..please give me some tips on how to set up my iPad for messenging using network?thanks
    I assume you have a 3g/lte compatible model, otherwise it won't work. That being said There are toggles to turn off wifi and that should bring up the network that you have with the iPad. If not take it into a store and see if they can help you.
    01-02-2015 11:50 AM
    Even with a 3G/LTE iPad, you cannot send SMS messages. You can send iMessages to other Apple users using the messages app.
    If you also have an iPhone running iOS 8, then you should be able to send and receive SMS (which are actually relayed thru your iPhone) via the Continuity feature. If this is what your are trying to do, both the iPhone and iPad need to be logged into the same iMessages account. Then in Settings, Messages on the iPhone, you should be able to select the Text Message Forwarding section and add the iPad as a destination for sms forwarding.
    blessed2bamommie likes this.
    01-02-2015 11:54 AM