Hi. You are probably thinking now that I should just put it in recovery mode (Holding home button while putting the cable into computer, connecting it to itunes)

Well, let me start at the beginning. My iphone was jailbroken (TAIG jailbreak). I have removed some of the jailbreak files and I thought that 'Erase all content and settings' would then work. But it got the apple logo with a grey bar that is stuck. After going into recovery mode, iTunes says I have to select the 'Restore AND UPDATE' button, because thats the only one except for 'Cancel'. So when itunes is finished unpacking the 8.1.2 restore firmware, my iphone goes out of recovery mode and the apple with the empty bar below it appears again (like the same frozen 'erase all content and settings' loading screen). Then itunes says 'Waiting on iPhone' With a full blue finished bar on top of itunes. After a couple of minutes, it says ERROR 4013, Your iphone could not be restored, Uknown error.

Sooo, it seems that the iphone is stuck between recovery mode and 'Erase all content and settings' empty loading bar. I could not find anyone else on the internet with the same happening to them.

Could someone might help me?
    Well, thanks for reading anyways
    12-30-2014 04:40 AM
    Put the phone in DFU mode and then restore it via iTunes. You may or may not have to try it a few times to get it to finally work.
    12-30-2014 12:29 PM
    I was there, you can only restore and update at this point. You've essentially got it running in a bootloop due to a tweak preventing full erase.
    12-31-2014 08:48 AM