I have a iPad mini k i don't remember putting a password on it then when i came back (from bathroom) it had a password. And i have a ipad with the same icloud so i tried to do a full wipe with a app that can track your icloud and when i erased the memory it says it will erase when its connected to INTERNET!!! when I'm locked at my lockscreen and i cant access the internet. please help if this can help my apple id is [redacted] thank you for your help.
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 12-27-2014 at 06:12 PM.
    12-27-2014 01:24 PM
    I have a iPad mini k i don't remember putting a password on it then when i came back (from bathroom) it had a password. And i have a ipad with the same icloud so i tried to do a full wipe with a app that can track your icloud and when i erased the memory it says it will erase when its connected to INTERNET!!! when I'm locked at my lockscreen and i cant access the internet. please help if this can help my apple id is [redacted] thank you for your help.
    Unless I'm missing something or you have disabled access to the control center from the lockscreen, can you not swipe up from the bottom of the screen to reveal the control center, and then tap on the Wi-Fi icon?
    12-27-2014 06:16 PM
    First of all, make sure that youre running the latest version if iTunes. Then, just put your device in DFU mode and connect it to your computer/iTunes. It will download the latest iOS and install it for you. Good luck.

How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore
    12-27-2014 07:11 PM