Which one is better? iPad Air or Mini 2?

I

iMore Question

I am planning to purchase an ipad but, couldn't able to choose the best among them

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Which one is better ipad air or mini 2 ?

There is no "best", but there is a thing as what's "best for you". Having said that, I recommend you go to a nearby Apple Store or Best Buy (if you're here in the States) and test out both devices and then decide which one is more suitable for you and your needs.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
For me it comes down to the size. Whatever one feels better for you. I have two. My work one is the air because I need the screen size for RDP. For personal I like the mini for the small size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tre Lawrence

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Great answers already provided.

I tend to prefer full-sized (10-inch) takers, but am fairly happy with the Mini 2 I just received.

mcoutts81

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah - it really comes down to what you want. Do you want a bigger screen or ultra portability. Having used both I can say they is very little difference in performance. I use an iPad mini daily for work purposes and it has never let me down yet.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I like the smaller size, so I went mini 2. Love it, and great battery life.

crankerchick

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I was tempted to go the mini from my 3rd generation iPad. I felt the larger size wasn't as friendly on the go and the weight was annoying for use in bed. It's hard to get a feel for those things using a display unit, but I really prefer the larger screen size so I went with the Air 2 and I couldn't be happier. The thinness and smaller bezels really make this device a joy to use. I can hold it comfortably ini bed and can comfortably rest it in one hand and type/tap with the other.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2