Is iPhone 4s still a good phone?

infiniti_12

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
So I'm upgrading soon from my Lumia 520. Been using this phone for a year now. And I've been thinking about getting an iOS device instead of Android or WP. But I'm not sure if this phone is still good though. I heard lots of problems with the battery after the iOS 8 update and some slow downs and other problems. I don't want iPhone 5c or 5s or even the 6, their price in our country is ridiculous. What do you think guys? This could be my very first Apple device. Thanks! :)

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
It's a still a pretty good phone today. If you plan on keeping it for any length of time I would be hesitant though. My daughter just upgraded from her 4s to a 6. While the 4s was usable it was slow and she was beginning to have issues with apps. It just happens as apps upgrade to take advantage of newer hardware. The older phones just don't have the ability to keep up. The 4s is over 3 years old now. That's a long time in smartphone years. If you had to keep it for 2 years I would be concerned about how it would hold up. That's just me though. Good luck either way.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711