I had loaded the pictures/videos on ICloud a while ago. I Did Not let my pictures/videos be deleted on my iphone at that time (had 4s until 6plus came out). I was concerned about ICloud back then & didn't want to chance all pics disappearing. Well, now I don't have enough room on my 6Plus for the upgrade & can't figure out how to delete on the phone without deleting from everything. Please help!! Thank you!
    12-25-2014 08:32 PM
    Your photos are not stored on iCloud. They are backed up to iCloud. So if you delete them from your camera roll, they will also be deleted from iCloud the next time you do a back up. My advice is download the app Box from the App Store. Upload your photos to Box. Make sure it's for storage and not back up. You can create folders and subfolders to organize your photos. Then delete them from your camera roll. Box offers 10 free gb of storage space for your photos and videos. You can also use Dropbox and OneDrive. OneDrive offers 30 free gb of storage space.
    Also to make more space, delete your messsges in the messsges app. They take a lot of space. Delete emails and notes. You can temporarily delete most apps while updating. You can reinstall those afterwards. Like Facebook. You can delete songs you purchased on your phone. You can reinstall those back afterwards.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    12-25-2014 08:47 PM
    I would love to know the answer to this question!!!
    12-25-2014 08:47 PM
    I would love to know the answer to this question!!!
    I just answered it.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    12-25-2014 08:55 PM