Tapatalk Pro

LockOnTech

May 5, 2014
Visit site
Apparently they are not. "Ken", who appears to be the top dog on the support side and runs their forums has said that it is NOT coming back. I have multiple copies of 3.2.1 saved in various locations - and will continue to keep it on my phone. I?ve also had to remove the auto update for apps because of this app. SMH

I guess now is probably a good time to try out the imore app perhaps. :-/

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
The here has to be a developer out there that wants to make an app like this. I would pay for it. I'm mobile all day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I had a chance to get used to it because they pushed it to AC and CB first. I HATED it. Now I've resigned myself to just desk with it.
Really not liking it though.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Can you still post a photo on the Pro version? I had seen some comments on the TapaTalk Community Forum about that option being cut off. But it may have been the Pro version for Android.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

I have not tried to post one. When I have the chance, I'll try to post a test picture.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Can you still post a photo on the Pro version? I had seen some comments on the TapaTalk Community Forum about that option being cut off. But it may have been the Pro version for Android.

It's no longer in the App Store if you search but I was able to get it from my purchases section.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420031379.206967.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420031408.923422.jpg

That's the pro version

Last edited:

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

Threre are three options for photo uploading.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420031523.119615.jpg

If you select Tapatalk as option, it says that option is been discontinued.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
**Rant**
I paid for the Pro app. Then they remove that app without issuing a refund. Then, they update the regular app and make it crappy. Then, they offer VIP which is supposed to have the features of the Pro app, but it doesn't do jack sh*t. Now another update, which is a little bit better, but they removed a UI that I was in the middle of getting used to with another one. This update is supposed to fix bugs, instead it made it crash even more. When will this madness end? When will Tapatalk learn that the customers' opinions matter, not what they think the customers want?!?!
**End Rant**

LockOnTech

May 5, 2014
Visit site
**Rant**
I paid for the Pro app. Then they remove that app without issuing a refund. Then, they update the regular app and make it crappy. Then, they offer VIP which is supposed to have the features of the Pro app, but it doesn't do jack sh*t. Now another update, which is a little bit better, but they removed a UI that I was in the middle of getting used to with another one. This update is supposed to fix bugs, instead it made it crash even more. When will this madness end? When will Tapatalk learn that the customers' opinions matter, not what they think the customers want?!?!
**End Rant**

I had the pro version of it, I cannot even download that anymore.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I felt more productive with the Pro app and it's useful features and UI. I just hate the fact that there is no support for it. It wasn't even updated for iOS 8 and iPhone 6 and 6+ even though it was taken off in November.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Oh believe me I doubt very much that the people at tapatalk really give to ****s about what everyone thinks. At least that's the vibe I get.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Oh believe me I doubt very much that the people at tapatalk really give to ****s about what everyone thinks. At least that's the vibe I get.

They're abandoning their loyal users for what they believe are the users of the future.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2