Tapatalk Pro

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Yup just get them they told me. There are no more options to pay or upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
In the free version, go to your Profile, then click Edit Profile. In there if you see VIP then you have the perks. Sorry about the misinformation about their being an IAP.

Thanks, Karen. I don’t have VIP status, so I went to the Tapatalk site, signed up for a forum account and PMed Ken. Hopefully this will sort itself out soon. Naturally, I am doing this 2 days before Christmas. :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Let me give you an example.

Let's just say I want to explain how to turn on Personal hotspots for the first time. I take a screenshot and I want to draw a circle around it. To do that, I would have to open my picture editing app, draw the circle, open Tapatalk again and select the latter picture. That's one too many actions for just a simple task.

In the editing option build in Tapatalk pro, i don't have to go through all that hassle.

I just have to take the screenshot, View attachment 74120

Select the photos tab

View attachment 74121

Select the drawing tab in the next screen

View attachment 74122

Draw the line

View attachment 74125

Tap the apply and then the done button

View attachment 74127

And I'm done, without even having to leave the Tapatalk Pro app

Yep, you can do that. That editor is basically the Aviary Photo Editor. I have it in a photo album app. Aviary does some things really well, but it's limited. But then I'm a photo nut, and spend a lot of time working on and creating all kinds if images. Sort of my hobby.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Yep, you can do that. That editor is basically the Aviary Photo Editor. I have it in a photo album app. Aviary does some things really well, but it's limited. But then I'm a photo nut, and spend a lot of time working on and creating all kinds if images. Sort of my hobby.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Now I get why I had the feeling to express myself more clear. You were talking about editing pictures in general, whereas I was only stating the handy option to use it for use in Tapatalk related stuff

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Found it.

Update: I sent a PM to Ken with my purchase history and proof to show that I don't have VIP. Let's see what happens.

Last edited:

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Doesn't pro have more themes?

Yes, 4
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419434985.205510.jpg

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
And that's why I'm still using it too.

I really did like that blue theme and the UI. The update killed the UI. But... I prefer the support for the iPhone 6 since Pro isn't getting updates anymore. I guess Tapatalk should learn that when something doesn't need changing, they don't need to change it.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Let me give you an example.

Let's just say I want to explain how to turn on Personal hotspots for the first time. I take a screenshot and I want to draw a circle around it. To do that, I would have to open my picture editing app, draw the circle, open Tapatalk again and select the latter picture. That's one too many actions for just a simple task.

In the editing option build in Tapatalk pro, i don't have to go through all that hassle.

I just have to take the screenshot, View attachment 74120

Select the photos tab

View attachment 74121

Select the drawing tab in the next screen

View attachment 74122

Draw the line

View attachment 74125

Tap the apply and then the done button

View attachment 74127

And I'm done, without even having to leave the Tapatalk Pro app

Ok I'm totally confused. I haven't got that editor and I've only to two themes but I'm supposedly a VIP and I've supposedly got Pro.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Ok I'm totally confused. I haven't got that editor and I've only to two themes but I'm supposedly a VIP and I've supposedly got Pro.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Don't be.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419504076.553877.jpg

Unless your Tapatalk icon is like above, you're on the free Version and that one doesn't provide all the extras of the Pro.

You can check if you have previously downloaded Tapatalk Pro by opening AppStore > Updates > Purchased and look for Tapatalk Pro in that list.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yes but on the pro, like now, I don't get my signature option. Which is why I left the pro. I thought folks were saying that you could perform those tasks of you were cup by having purchased pro through invoking some sort of in app purchase.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner