Us Cellular iPhone 5C help

faith3935

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm buying my brother's iPhone 5C from him on Us Cellular but the bad thing is he didn't pay his phone bill for August and when I checked the ESN on swappa.com it came out clean and when I tried to have the rep the activate it on Prepaid atthe US Cellular store as I reset it without the SIM card forcing me to go over there l

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You need to finish your statement so that we can get a full understanding of what it is you're asking.

faith3935

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
The service representative was able to activate it on prepaid but I didn't put money down as I don't get paid until Saturday so should I keep it or sell it and get a clean IMEI AT&T iPhone 5C?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know. You seem uncomfortable with the current situation and maybe feel that the device will be disabled and/or have it IMEI rendered unclean. If that's true, why would you want to try and sell it and have someone else end up with a possible unusable phone in the near future? You also stated that you were "buying" your brother's phone. That tells me that you have not bought it yet. If true, give it back to your brother and then go and buy yourself a new one when you get paid.

faith3935

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm very uncomfortable with the situation but I wasn't trying to sell it on swaps as I was checking the ESN to be sure if it's clean or not. My best best is I will sell it as a Bad ESN on eBay then scrounge up money for an AT&T iPhone 5C.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm very uncomfortable with the situation but I wasn't trying to sell it on swaps as I was checking the ESN to be sure if it's clean or not. My best best is I will sell it as a Bad ESN on eBay then scrounge up money for an AT&T iPhone 5C.
Understood...:)
I'll let the service representative know the situation on Saturday.
Okay. I hope everything works out for you. Take care...:)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If the sim slot on the 5C is fully unlocked, it should be good to go on any GSM provider... the phone can not be used on Verizon or Sprint...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2