So tell us how to disconnect from iCloud without losing our data, contacts, calendar, etc.?

I

iMore Question

So, tell us how to disconnect from icloud without losing our dat, contacts, calendar, etc.

My question is clear.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: So, tell us how to disconnect from icloud without losing our dat, contacts, calendar, etc.

FIrst of all, you did not ask any questions. Having said that, I assume the question you wanted to ask is this: How do I disconnect from iCloud without losing any data? Well, the answer is simple. Simply logout of iCloud on whatever device that is currently configured with your iCloud account. You will be prompted with a question about whether or not you want the data to remain on the device or be deleted from the device. Even if you delete the data from your device, it is still available to you online via the iCloud website. The data that I am referring to is calendars, contacts, reminders, notes, etcetera. In regard to photos, and especially music that you did not purchase from the iTunes store, I hope you have a copies saved to a computer, external drive or a cloud service like Dropbox or something just in case.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: So, tell us how to disconnect from icloud without losing our dat, contacts, calendar, etc.

Wow, I'm overwhelmed by your attitude.

Anyhow, you can disable iCloud at any given moment you want without losing anything

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner