I have a 4. I've been thinking about a 5. i don't like the colors and a 6 to me defeats the whole point -- I might as well get a samsung.

The space on it I guess is a problem between my music and pics I have no room for new operating system. I only have a few aps I even care about. I don't care about ciri either and don't play games.

So why should I upgrade? The other thing is the screen is cracked. I really like them in black with glass case tho so I was thinking of just fixing the screen and deleting some of the pics and songs....
    12-13-2014 12:05 PM
    Check out the hundreds of other posts on "Why should I upgrade".
    Reparkable likes this.
    12-13-2014 12:39 PM
    Why should I care if you upgrade or not? You're a big boy research and decide for yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Reparkable and Tartarus like this.
    12-13-2014 12:43 PM
    The new iPhones as you mention have bigger screen dimensions and of course are a bit faster. That said, Apple has basically kept the same OS and design since the first generation of the device. All that to say that in your case a 4s would likely suit your needs while a 5s would offer more screen real estate and a bit more speed. Whether or not you'd actually notice the slight speed difference is of course debatable, depending on what you do with the phone now and in the future.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-13-2014 12:49 PM
    personally I've had the 4, the 5 and my gf has the 6. I'll stick with the 5
    12-13-2014 04:49 PM
    If you are happy with your phone don't upgrade. We can't/won't convince you of anything

Sent from my iPhone 6 finally!
    12-13-2014 05:51 PM
    Personally, I thought I'd be happy staying with a 5s. I wasn't. Truth is, I'm happier with the iPhone 6. It's got more bands, so better coverage in places I used to get almost nothing in. The slightly bigger screen is actually getting very comfortable to me and easier on the eyes. I also found it very affordable for bigger storage as it gave me 64GB for the price of what would usually be only 32GB (Actually got it for $100 off but that was a Cyber Monday special).

But that's just me making MY point. Think on what is yours.
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    12-14-2014 07:20 AM
    I have a 4. I've been thinking about a 5. i don't like the colors and a 6 to me defeats the whole point -- I might as well get a samsung.

The space on it I guess is a problem between my music and pics I have no room for new operating system. I only have a few aps I even care about. I don't care about ciri either and don't play games.

So why should I upgrade? The other thing is the screen is cracked. I really like them in black with glass case tho so I was thinking of just fixing the screen and deleting some of the pics and songs....
    Personally I'm very happy I went with the iPhone 6. Not sure what you mean by defeating the purpose and getting a Samsung. Do you mean the larger size is a turn off? Then go with the iPhone 5s. I love using Touch ID to pay via Apple Pay so between the two, I'd go with the 5s.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    12-14-2014 08:27 AM