Just a comment on both the Zagg keyboard case and the Clamcase.

I

iMore Question

I've owned both. The Zagg worked perfectly, and I loved the backlit keyboard. Unfortunately I spilled coffee on the keyboard, and that was the end of it. Around that time the Clamcase became available, so I bought one around early October. In less than a month one of the keys required extra pressure for it to work. That obviously slowed my typing considerably. So I asked for a new one. To Clamcase's credit I got one in the mail in a short 3 days. I then used the case without incident for another month or so, but then the bluetooth stopped pairing. The battery was not dead, and my iPad Air paired perfectly with another bluetooth device, so the problem was obviously with the Clamcase. After many more tries I contacted Clamcase, and they said they will give me a refund.

I am sending the defective Clamcase back. Upon closer inspection I noticed that the hole in the case for inserting the power plug into the iPad has a crack in it. This is a common problem with plastic articles. I was disappointed, but not surprised.

I hope Clamcase improves their product. It's esthetically very pleasing, and has many neat features.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro