Can I get some help retrieving my Whatsapp message app?

I

iMore Question

Need Help to retrieve whatsapp msg.

Hello everyone ,

I am a big fan of whatsapp and i use it most of the time. My phone is iPhone 5s , running ios 8.1 . I didnt make automatic backups on whatsapp,it was turned off.2 days ago i made a manual backup ( 132 mb - 63220 msg-s ) . Last night i deleted accidentally a very important conversation and,which also included 500 photos . As it seems,whatsapp did an automatic backup after i deleted the conversation,i unnistalled whatsapp and then i restores,but i didnt have any msg from that number . My question is - Is there any way that we can acces the " backup history " , or retrieve the msgs before the last backup !

Thank you very much

Last edited by a moderator:

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
re: Need Help to retrieve whatsapp msg.

I dont believe there is- save your $ and contact the app developer. Good luck

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Need Help to retrieve whatsapp msg.

Hello everyone ,

I am a big fan of whatsapp and i use it most of the time. My phone is iPhone 5s , running ios 8.1 . I didnt make automatic backups on whatsapp,it was turned off.2 days ago i made a manual backup ( 132 mb - 63220 msg-s ) . Last night i deleted accidentally a very important conversation and,which also included 500 photos . As it seems,whatsapp did an automatic backup after i deleted the conversation,i unnistalled whatsapp and then i restores,but i didnt have any msg from that number . My question is - Is there any way that we can acces the " backup history " , or retrieve the msgs before the last backup !

Thank you very much

You have 500 photos on 1 message? WOW!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Last edited:

DemiAlick

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: Need Help to retrieve whatsapp msg.

I used to meet the same question and my friend told me how to solve it and I now
know there are mainly two methods to recover deleted sms from whatsapp from iphone.
Method 1. Recover WhatsApp messages Directly from your iPhone
Step 1 Connect your Device and Run the Program
Step 2 Scan for Deleted WhatsApp Chat History
Step 3 Selectively Recover WhatsApp Text Messages

Method 2. Regain WhatsApp Chat Conversations from iTunes Backup Files
Step 1 Select and Extract your iPhone Backup
Step 2 Preview and Check to Recover WhatsApp Messages
Just have a try,it is easy.

rosaleewake

Aug 10, 2017
Visit site
It is said that WhatsApp automatic backup is synced with Facebook Messenger as long as network is available now. So if it syncs your data after you deleted the conversation, then your deletion will be synced into the backup history, you alone is no way to get them back with your app, and as far as I know there is no software can do it. You only can contact the official developer. Good luck.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2