Last month I bought a plane ticket and when I got the email itinerary Mail knew and gave me the option to add it right to my calendar, this was fantastic. As of late I can't seem to get this feature to work. What am I doing wrong!?
    12-06-2014 06:51 PM
    If you see a date or time in an email you can click on it and add to calendar. Are you not seeing this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-06-2014 09:09 PM
    How is it not working? Is something missing? When you tap on a date, is it unresponsive? Give us more information. Explain what you do and what you see.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    12-06-2014 09:38 PM
    Sorry, I should of been more detailed. This feature (I think is new with OS X Yosemite) will have a pop-up at the top of your email asking you if you'd like to add it you your calendar. 1-click and it adds the event to you calendar. I know you can click on dates/times and setup a calendar event, but this was different, it was a banner like pop-up at the top of the email. Mail was smart enough to know that the email sent was an itinerary and had a pop-up.
    12-07-2014 09:19 AM
    Sorry, I should of been more detailed. This feature (I think is new with OS X Yosemite) will have a pop-up at the top of your email asking you if you'd like to add it you your calendar. 1-click and it adds the event to you calendar. I know you can click on dates/times and setup a calendar event, but this was different, it was a banner like pop-up at the top of the email. Mail was smart enough to know that the email sent was an itinerary and had a pop-up.
    You're talking about a computer then, and not an iPhone. I've never seen one of those banners. Maybe someone else has experience with it and can help.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    12-07-2014 09:46 AM