Why does Apple like to play God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iMore Question

why does Apple like to play God?

just pissed at the push-yness of apple, This company is so big and still wants a monopoly

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
why does Apple like to play God? I love thier products, F__ __ __ Apple.

That's a lie. If you want to talk about a company that wants a monopoly, let's look at Google. They have their hands in everything, and know everything about everyone. They also are trying(IMO) to take control of the ISP market in the towns where they offer their fiber. With that said, I use Google services and would get fiber in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
re: why does Apple like to play God?

just pissed at the push-yness of apple, This company is so big and still wants a monopoly

Yeah, I guess Apple would like to sell everyone in the world a computer, a tablet and a phone. So glad that HTC, Samsung, BlackBerry, Motorola and other companies aren’t interested in doing that.

In the free enterprise market system, you pay your money and take your choice. Don’t like Apple? Fine, go somewhere else. Oh, you DO like Apple, then buy an Apple product.

It’s free enterprise marketing, not rocket science.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
re: why does Apple like to play God?

If OP wants a conversation about this, register and have a conversation without starting it off with an obscenity in the thread title.

No trolling.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: why does Apple like to play God?

Never start a business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics