After the newest update there is no button to turn on or off flash mode and regular camera setting. I'm not an ***** I've searched relentlessly. This is bush league from a company this big. Apple again blows my mind. After news update on my iPhone 5S in my camera there is the button to turn or turn off flash in upper left-hand corner. So I know it exists but just not on my iPad all of a sudden. Yeah Allis people spending all this money on iPads and iPhones and you only get partial features after each update is getting old. It's always when they're trying to invent or improve something you lose something on the bottom end. This time the simple feature of a flash on the camera. It's been weeks since they can release the newest 8.1.1 update and still release no simple fix for simple flash. Maybe because a look at all their customers is just stupid idiots they won't notice let's unacceptable.
    12-02-2014 02:20 PM
    There's no flash on the iPad 2.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    12-02-2014 02:22 PM
    There's no flash on the iPad 2.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    There's no flash on any iPad!!! So no need to have a button to turn the flash off/on.
    zerog46 and the_tech_eater like this.
    12-02-2014 03:28 PM
    This made me chuckle
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    12-02-2014 04:34 PM

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    Beyond Fire likes this.
    12-02-2014 05:04 PM

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Sent from my HTC M8
    12-02-2014 05:05 PM
    Brilliant!
    12-02-2014 06:09 PM
    What flash?? I'm confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-03-2014 02:44 PM
    Nice rant. Maybe try it on Android Central next time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    12-03-2014 10:04 PM
    Nice rant. Maybe try it on Android Central next time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Most over there would probably go along with it. Don't they give awards over there for hating on Apple?

12-03-2014 10:28 PM
    Yeah Allis people spending all this money on iPads and iPhones and you only get partial features after each update is getting old. It's always when they're trying to invent or improve something you lose something on the bottom end.
    Yeah like that never happens with Android. I like the fact that most iDevices receive regular updates to the software. Whenever I've had an Android device it seems as if I was always waiting for an update that never came, and the only way to get the latest version of Android was to buy a new device ...
    12-04-2014 01:11 PM
    Frankly- I'm utterly astounded! I just received this for Christmas and tried to take a photo at Nye party (how downright careless of me) and found I couldn't! Really? Seriously? 😬WHY would you include a camera then deliberately curtail its potential? Any sensible answers welcomed
    01-02-2016 02:02 AM
    Frankly- I'm utterly astounded! I just received this for Christmas and tried to take a photo at Nye party (how downright careless of me) and found I couldn't! Really? Seriously? WHY would you include a camera then deliberately curtail its potential? Any sensible answers welcomed
    Welcome to iMore! Honestly, only Apple has the answer to your question. Apple has never put a flash on an iPad and I haven't read anything about them including a flash on future models.
    01-02-2016 06:52 AM
    Frankly- I'm utterly astounded! I just received this for Christmas and tried to take a photo at Nye party (how downright careless of me) and found I couldn't! Really? Seriously? WHY would you include a camera then deliberately curtail its potential? Any sensible answers welcomed
    The camera on the iPad was designed primarily for use with Facetime. The intent was not for serious photography. If you want to take photos, just use your smartphone.
    01-02-2016 08:22 AM