Backup problems

perko123

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
I have an iphone 5s running 7.1.1 and over the last few week when ever i connect to itunes and sync it says backup can not be saved to this computer. I can still sync add photos and pics but says this iphone has never been backed up. I have tried everything i can think of besides a fresh restore on phone which i really dont want to do, have done a fresh restore on computer new install of itunes deleted everything related to apple and iphone on computer but still no luck. It used to work fine so any help or ideas would be really appreciated. I am running windows 8 on a dell laptop and jailbroken..

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I have an iphone 5s running 7.1.1 and over the last few week when ever i connect to itunes and sync it says backup can not be saved to this computer. I can still sync add photos and pics but says this iphone has never been backed up. I have tried everything i can think of besides a fresh restore on phone which i really dont want to do, have done a fresh restore on computer new install of itunes deleted everything related to apple and iphone on computer but still no luck. It used to work fine so any help or ideas would be really appreciated. I am running windows 8 on a dell laptop and jailbroken..

Could it be because of the jailbreak?

perko123

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
Its been jailbroken for close on a year now with no dramas the things that have changed are itunes update and i also updated to windows 8, just wish i new exactly when it started happening...

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Now I'm not jail broken, but I suggest you upgrade to Windows 8.1. I had all kinds of headaches especially with my iPhone and my BlackBerry Link on Windows 8.
Don't know if that helps. I hope it does.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

perko123

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
I am not a fan of windows 8 at all wish i never upgraded, my last resort is to update as i have no back up to restore from so i would have to manually save and upload everything that is on phone, so il give it a bit longer to try and resolve what ever issue i have...

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yah I'm nit a fan either. It's fine on phones but I hate it otherwise.
I'll be getting my first Macbook Pro this year.
Sent from my SUPER HOT Nokia Lumia 1520 via Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner