How to I retrieve deleted text messages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iMore Question

how to I retrieve deleted text messages?

I was in messages. I checked off some but not all text messages from a particular person but then all messages were mistakenly deleted. I want to get back some of the messages. How

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: how to I retrieve deleted text messages?

If you have performed a backup of your device before you deleted the messages than you can retrieve them by restoring your back up

Danielenkin

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello, have you try [redacted]?

Can't recommend it as I haven't tried it myself, just find this on Google
Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I accidentally delete messages with my mother. How can I get them back? I am using a iPhone 5s.
Someone said that FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery is very good, but I don't know.
Who can tell me?

Do you have them in an iTunes back up?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Dency JJ

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site

Have you retrieve your delete text messages successfully? Sometimes we did not pay too much attention on backups and do not know how to deal with when it did, but you really do not what will happen for the next moments...So, if unlucky to experience this, how to solve? a third party software really reliable?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I have my messages syncing with my MacBook & my iPad so if I mistakingly delete message from my phone they'll be on the other devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lnastter

Mar 6, 2017
Visit site
Maybe , when you ask someone for help for recover lost data , many people would ask do you have any backup files, in fact , it makes no different to we whether you have backup or not, as long the deleted messages has not been erased from your iPhone , there will be a lot of chance for you to recover text messages back

Last edited:

Hancteruy

Mar 29, 2017
Visit site
As i know , as long as the deleted messages isn't covered or erased by new data , we still can restore them back with some recovery tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner