Which should I get? The IPhone 6 in Gold or Space Gray?

I

iMore Question

I'm a 15 year old girl and i'm about to buy an iPhone in a few days, but i'm still undecided about the colour, i wanted gold because it's a little girly and a right color for my age and gender, but i also liked the space fray because it's more classic and sleek. What do you guys think. Please help Me :)

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Iphone 6 Gold or Space Gray?

I've always had black or dark colored phones. Except for my blue 5c.

What I mean to say is, just get the one you like best. Color should only be relevant to you. Age, gender, and peer pressure shouldn't factor in. Whichever one you like most, go get it!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Iphone 6 Gold or Space Gray?

If someone were to give you both devices and you had to give one to a family member, which one would you part with?

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Iphone 6 Gold or Space Gray?

I suggest getting the iDevice color that fits YOUR personality and remember your the one that has to admire it on a day to day basis...SMILE

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site

If you love the space gray, but want a girlie phone, just dress it up with girly cases!

SneakySin

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site

For the record, I have the gold one and its not girly LOL!! But for me, color didn't matter cuz its in a case anyway and you cant see the color really. Depending on if you're gonna put it in a case, keep in mind, u may not see much of the color anyway,

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

If you love the space gray, but want a girlie phone, just dress it up with girly cases!

US Marine here, and I have a GOLD iPhone 5s with a GOLD iPad Air2 on the way. There is nothing girly about a GOLD iDevice.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

US Marine here, and I have a GOLD iPhone 5s with a GOLD iPad Air2 on the way. There is nothing girly about a GOLD iDevice.

Actually, the symbol of strength that is the U.S. Marine logo, it appears to be have gold in it. You can't get any more proud to have gold than that! Right!?!

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site

If you'll be keeping it in a case, then it really doesn't matter that much does it? Personally, I think the grey looks better than the gold, but it's up to you.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

My daughter is 14 and she has the white/grey phone and puts pink cases on it. Anything can be made girly! :)

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site

It's immature people who make white and gold a girls colour. Be a man and get whatever phone you want.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site

I get it, so it'll coordinate with your wife beater at the "Man Meetings" ...

No so it will coordinate with your own personal tastes rather than what someone else tells you to buy based on what's "girly" or not. I believe you were the one putting girl labels on the white and gold phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2