Why hasn't the temperature in the pull down screen changes since I started using the iPhone?

I

iMore Question

The temperature shown on the pull down screen is not the temperature for the area shown. The temperature has not changed since I started using the phone

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Why hasn't the temperature in the pull down screen changes since I started us...

Which weather widget are you using in your notification center (pull down screen)?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416531745.305167.jpg
I use BeWeather2 and it updates when the notification screen is accessed (pull down screen)

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Why hasn't the temperature in the pull down screen changes since I started us...

The temperature shown on the pull down screen is not the temperature for the area shown. The temperature has not changed since I started using the phone
Have you entered your location in the stock weather app? Open the weather app and tap the + in the top right corner. Or just enter your city in the bar. Once you get a location, you should start getting the temp. Note: During the mid part of the day, it only says "The high for today is...". Oh, and Toggle on location services in settings.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711