The back up is encrypted and I did go to download a extractor tool to help but it said in small print non-encrypted back up help.
    Anyone who can help or any site or tool who can help?

I had my iphone swapped at an apple store and they deleted all my data off the old one. This had 6 years of data from 3 gs, 4s and 5s. All special messages, photos, videos, notes. calender events etc. They even reinstalled my whatsapp which had the majority of data in it and my contacts backed up to icloud and they deleted those somehow too so now my icloud says it has 5 gb of free data and has just the back up of the few hours it took getting home from the store which was half a dozen messages and two photo.s instead of 60k messages and 2k pics and videos. My laptop has no old back ups except this one corruped back up even though I did back ups the day before and a few weeks ago but they are not showing. Pleeeeease help.
    11-19-2014 07:10 AM
    If what you said is true, you are done. There is no fixing this ...
    11-19-2014 11:03 AM
    From what I gather, your concerns are primarily with an iCloud backup that you believe is no longer available to you. If you created an "iCloud" backup prior to taking your phone to get swapped out, that 'iCloud" backup should be available to you when you restore your new device. I cannot see how Apple Store employees or anyone else can delete your iCloud backup from Apple's servers unless they had direct access to it. Having said that, you have a great deal of stuff to restore to your new phone and restoring 2K pics and videos via a cellular data while en route home might be insufficient. It is best that you connect to a Wi-Fi network with a decent connectivity, put your phone down and then let your iCloud backup restore completely.
    11-19-2014 11:06 AM